EBS offers a variety of consulting services in the Public Health space, which vary depending on client needs.
EBS offers a full range of consulting services related to the public health sectors, not only providing technical guidance, but also facilitating policy development, implementation and development of supporting technologies as needed.
EBS provides the following expert services:
- Research on communicable diseases with a focus on HIV/AIDS, and research on non-communicable diseases
- Research and analysis of health systems and provision of public and private health care services
- Policy development and analysis of universal health coverage systems
- Using data analytics to prevent fraud when paying claims for health services provided
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Writing policy briefs
- Electronic networking
- Mentoring research interns
- Information system database design and development
- Data gathering tool development and data analysis
- Public speaking
Flexibility and Networking
EBS will remain flexible and agile, working with clients both on-site and remotely, providing an appropriately structured team to address client needs. A flexible approach allows for EBS to quickly adapt to changing client needs as services are rendered. This is possible because EBS is able to tap into a wider network of highly skilled professionals through partnering with organizations with whom the founders have previously worked.